Thursday 22 September 2011

Childrens shoes

For those parents out there, you'll understand the parent guilt concept. Is their lunch box contents healthy enough, to timeout or not to timeout, is TV the ultimate evil when it seems like such a life saviour and on and on and on. On that list of course is the shoeing of the said child, will my child be permanently damaged if I don't put the correct shoe on them. But have you seen the price of children's shoes!! There isn't even that much material to them, especially when you are talking about shoes for a 2 year old. Luckily online shopping helps me alleviate that guilt, I bought the below Timberland shoes for both of my kids from their sale (it's coming into winter over in the US so lots of good summer goodies) www.timberland.com.
Toddler & Junior Hypertrail Fisherman Shoe
These are great shoes for summer as they feature gaps for air flow and have a water resistant coating so hopefully they will keep in reasonable condition. Very sturdy and supportive with a cover to prevent stubbing of toes which inevitably leads to tears. Good flexibility which means I actually get to keep them on my 2 year old's feet as she has an aversion to shoes. I bought the toddler pair for USD $14.99 and the Junior pair for USD $24.99, a bargain in my book.

Got a recommendation of a children's shoe brand? Let us know and we'll see what we can uncover.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Good to know that there are brand of shoes that offers not only good designs but gives comfortable feeling for the consumers.

    ReplyDelete