Monday 3 October 2011

For the times when we just need to fly away

WEIRD & WONDERFUL

Would definately help with afternoon rush hour! Late for haircut, no problems put it into aircraft mode. 'The Transition' is a combined aircraft & motor vehicle, just fold the wings in at the end of the day and park this baby in your garage. At around $280,000 it's not exactly an everyday purchase. My only question is WHY???


This on the other hand I can totally understand. And at a mere $750,000 for the 2013 Porsche 918 Spyder, personally I think you are getting better value for money.


Happy shopping (and dreaming)!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed at this, but in all seriousness, if it was up to my boyfriend, that Porsche would probably take precedence over all the less important things we need like, you know, a house.

    ReplyDelete